Immediate Solution for Your Data Recovery Problems
If you have critical important files-folders saved on your PC and no longer able to access them due common data loss causes, don’t worry such situations can be easily handled by using NTFS Data Recovery Software at very affordable price.
NTFS Data Recovery Software is an intelligent tool that helps to recover lost or deleted data from NTFS file system partitioned Windows hard disk drive. Need not to visit any data recovery centre because recovery software allow users to get back lost files from Home or Office desk in few mouse clicks.
When to Use?
Whether data lost due to accidental file deletion, disk formats, logically crashed hard drive, sudden power failure, boot-up problems, damaged or deleted partitions, virus activities, operating system failure or even if files deleted from recycle bin folder, data recovery software is all-in-one solution in all data loss situations.
Data Recovery Evaluation (Free Trial Demo)
We understand the stress and concern caused by the sudden loss of important files from PC. But no need to worry any longer since your lost data is just a click away from you. Free trial demo of NTFS Data Recovery is available online to understand the working capability of the application. If satisfied, feel free to purchase fully functional licensed version of the software.
We offer 24/7 online immediate help assistance by our technical experts to answer your queries.
For any query or help, Click Here
Software recovers data in simple steps:
- Run the software
- Select the drive
- Choose and scan the partition from which you want to recover lost data
- Preview and save the recovered data at desired location on PC
Note: Do not save the recovered files on the same drive from which you are recovering data, otherwise your data may lost forever.
- Supports recovery from Windows hard disk partitions based on NTFS and NTFS5 file system.
- Recovers music files, text files, audio-video files and other data lost from Windows hard disk drive.
- Easily works with SATA, ATA, SCSI, IDE, EIDE and other similar hard disk standards.
- Compatible with major hard disk brands including Quantum, Sony, Toshiba, Transcend, Maxtor, Sony etc.
- No need of specified technical knowledge to run or operate the software.
- Provides user-friendly Software GUI interface.
Software requires following minimum system requirements to run on your PC
- Pentium-class or higher processor
- 18 MB of free hard disk space (for installation)
- 128 MB RAM recommended
To use NTFS Data Recovery Software, Windows operating system is required to install on your computer:
Any of the following Windows Operating System including
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 etc.